“Walk away quietly in any direction and taste the freedom of the mountaineer. Camp out among the grasses and gentians of glacial meadows, in craggy garden nooks full of nature’s darlings”.
Why do you need to get on this tour!
- Travel to the Annapurna conservation area project that abodes numerous flora and fauna and trek to the Annapurna Base Camp’s highest point as you observe the Annapurna glacier!
- One of the major trekking routes in Nepal will reward you with views of the Annapurna and Machhapuchhre range through MBC and ABC.
- Indulge in the exquisite culture and tradition as you meet the humble hosts, the Gurung people, and be a part of the daily lives in Ghandruk village.
- Enjoy the incredible sceneries, lush green landscapes, terraced farming, rhododendron forests, and glacier rivers as you walk through one of the most relaxed and comfortable tours in Nepal.
- A possible trip all year round boasts of the views of the majestic (Fishtail mountain), the Machhapuchhre, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Annapurna, and other neighboring ranges.
- Travel to the beautiful Poon Hill, a vantage point for viewing the unreal beauty of the shining golden magical sunrise upon the mighty mountains.
- Jump and de-stress in the natural hot springs of Jhinu Danda, a perfect spot to take the stress of the days away!
- Celebrate the accomplishment of standing below the mountains with your team members at an elevation of 4130 meters!
Alternative treks you can consider!The Annapurna region is home to an immense and diverse range of flora and fauna. We believe it is without a doubt one of the best treks to start your adventure journey with! Whether you are a nature or adventure lover, this is a trip you don’t want to leave behind. If you do not feel like taking on the 14-day long itinerary, we can suggest some alternative treks of the same route. However, suppose you have lesser days on the calendar. In that case, you can take a look at our other packages of the area; the Annapurna Panorama Trek or the Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, both of which are equally fun and will only take seven days to complete.
Why Choose Pack Ur Bags Nepal?Firstly, you can completely trust us with your decision. We have created treks and programs that fit your needs since 2009. Our team of specialists will never fail to meet your expectations and provide you with the best services. . Secondly, our team has always put the safety and well-being of our clients first. For us, your satisfaction means the most. Thirdly, our strength lies in the expert team of staff we have. Our staff and trekking guides are a group of energetic, well-spoken professionals who have years of trekking experience and knowledge about life in the mountains. So in every step you take, you can be assured you are in entirely safe hands. All in all, we esteem your valuable time and fulfillment. Hence we try our 100% to offer the best for you and make your time here in Nepal an advantageous, fulfilling, and exceptional one!
Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Exploring the two base camps of Annapurna and Machhapucchre Base Camp on the same trip.
- 360 degree view of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and Machhapucchre Himal.
- Follow the waves of Modi Khola and walking through the forests with diverse flora and fauna.
- Know about culture, traditions, & typical living practices of Gurung people.
- Relax in the hot water pool at Jhinu Danda after returning from the base camp.